Sosai Mas Oyama
"One living daily in the Way carries their head low and their eyes high; reserved in speech and possessing a kind heart, they steadfastly continue in their training efforts."
- Full Dojo Member
- Ages 16 and Older
- Full Dojo Access and Support
- Shinkyokushin Training
- Registration with WKO
- You Get a New Family!
- Fitness Member
- Ages 18 and Older
- Scheduled Training and Open Dojo Periods
- Strength, Cardio, & Flexibility Training Only
- No Dojo Affiliation
- You Gain New Friends
- Complete the form below to schedule your 2-week tryout period. This is at no cost to you, but sweat.
- If accepted into the dojo, registration is a one time fee of $100 per member***. This fee is non-refundable.
- Registration with the dojo includes registration with World Karate Organization (Shinkyokushinkai)
Please take note
- We reserve the right to change our prices anytime and without notification
- We currently do not train individuals under the age o f 16 unless their parent/guardian is an active full member. Persons trying out that are ages 16 and 17 will need a parent/guardian present at the first training session to sign the required paperwork.
- May not be in sync with other promotions.
More Than One!?
More than one of you looking to become a dojo member?
Be sure to ask us about a multi-member discount
It is always best to try something a few times to see if you actually like it or not, especially before committing to something as life changing as starting a martial art such as Kyokushin. With that said, to become a full-fledged dojo member, we simply ask that you spend two full weeks training with us, that is it. This will help determine:
If Kyokushin karate is really for you
You like our members
Our members like you